Future Forum - Germany's discussion board for Drum & Bass and urban music  

Zurück   Future Forum > The Drum'n'Bass Scene > Was geht in der Szene?

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 12.06.2006, 14:08   #1
Robyn@AngerUK
Junior Head

Anger Summer/fall Tours&dates!! Dylan, Tech, Raiden, Chaos, Counter...

Here are some dates for you lovely boys and girls to think about over the next few months of people who are available! If you want to bring someone out and think splitting the weekend with another crew from close by (but not too close by obviously lol) is a good idea, let me know and I can either contact them myself or get you guys in contact with each other, or you may already work with someone - so discuss amongst yourselves and let me know!

Any questions, comments, please feel free to enquire and I will get back to you!

xx Robyn
www.angeruk.net
aim: angerfreaks

WEEKEND DATES AVAILABLE!!!! (for weekdays please enquire..)

DYLAN **Dylan and I will be touring the US in Nov/Dec and Oz/NZ around late Jan/Feb - so these are the dates ya got to work with for now! Take advantage!!**

JUNE: 23RD, 24TH, 30TH
JULY: 14TH, 15TH, 21ST 22ND, 29TH (touring with Gein for the Bastard Children Launch in July!!)
AUGUST: (Special Last dates added before our move to US!!! Yes, we have pushed it back AGAIN! But this is last time...) 11TH, 12TH, 18TH, 19TH
SEPTEMBER: 15TH (Alongside Robyn Chaos), 22ND, 23RD, 30TH ONLY!!! NEXT TIME BACK IN UK/EUROPE WILL BE DECEMBER OR JANUARY!!

TECHNICAL ITCH
JUNE: N/A
JULY: 21ST 22ND, 28TH, 29TH
AUGUST: 11TH, 12TH, 18TH, 19TH,
SEPTEMBER: ALL DATES EXCEPT THE 30TH

RAIDEN
JUNE: 30TH
JULY: UK DATES AVALIABLE BETWEEN 7TH-21ST OR DATES THAT NEED TO PICK UP FROM UK RATHER THEN ESTONIA!! ALSO 30TH!
AUGUST: ALL DATES FREE
SEPTEMBER: ALL DATES FREE

ROBYN CHAOS
JUNE: 23RD, 30TH
JULY: 14TH, 15TH, 21ST 22ND, 29TH
AUGUST: 3RD, 4TH
SEPTEMBER: 15TH (Alongside Dylan)
OCTOBER: 14TH, 20TH, 21ST, 27TH, 28TH ONLY!!! NEXT TIME BACK IN UK/EUROPE WILL BE DECEMBER OR JANUARY!!

LIMEWAX
JULY: ALL DATES EXCEPT JULY 8TH AND 9TH!
AUGUST: ALL DATES EXCEPT 25TH! ALSO DATES AVAILABLE AROUND THE 25TH IN THE UK!
SEPTEMBER: 1ST, 2ND, 8TH, 9TH, 22, 23RD
***ALSO PLANS FOR THE MUCH AWAITED LIMEWAX ALBUM TOUR FOR FALL!! WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!****

UPCOMING TOURS!! (please bear in mind that if you want these artists, stick to their tour times, unless you have a budget to fly them from their home country!!!)

GEIN (USA): JULY 7TH - 29TH
INFILTRATA (USA): AUGUST
EVOL INTENT (USA): SEPTEMBER 16TH - 24TH
COUNTERSTRIKE (SOUTH AFRICA): OCT 13TH-31ST
HIVE (USA): NOVEMBER DATES BEING LOOKED INTO!!

THERAPY DATES PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH TOURS!!

SEPT 22nd, 23rd - THERAPY PACKAGE AVAILABLE WITH DYLAN, EVOL INTENT, ROBYN CHAOS!!
OCTOBER 14th, 21st, 27th, 30th - THERAPY PACKAGE AVAILABLE WITH COUNTERSTRIKE, ROBYN CHAOS!!
more Therapy Sessions package deals to be arranged for Fall/Winter!! If you have special requests, let me know..

For all other artists (Skitty, Vicious Circle, Audio, Bkey, Universal Project, Kryptic MInds, Outrage, The Panacea, Current Value, Sect, Propaganda, Temper D, and many more) please email me as summer dates are here and there and easier to work from your schedule! All prices are subject to budet, capacity and ticket price - so let me know that information in the initial booking request!

any questions or comment..hit me up @ robyn@angeruk.net!!
Alt 14.06.2006, 10:17   #2
skytec
Silver Head

bookt die sheizze
Alt 17.06.2006, 16:36   #3
violentbreakz
Junior Head

aba ganz schnell, ich weis nämlich nic wie man bookt
violentbreakz ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen