Future Forum - Germany's discussion board for Drum & Bass and urban music  

Zurück   Future Forum > The Drum'n'Bass Scene > Was geht in der Szene?

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 17.01.2005, 20:18   #1
Robyn@AngerUK
Junior Head

Upcoming Anger Tours 2005!!

Hope you all are very very well and everyone had a great Christmas / Hannukah / New Years / Kwanza Back to the daily grind though!

Just to let you all know, have some upcoming tours in the works. Any questions, please email me direct and for bookings, please email via website (ww.angeruk.net) and fill out a booking form for artist/s you are interested in (except for Evol or Nightbreed as new additions to roster an not on site yet!) and I'll get right back to you!

It's been another amazing year over here had our hands full wih the Album, Therapy's (this week!! whooooo!), Tours, etc and there's more to come this year as well (espeically with myself working on the Robyn Chaos/Faith in Chaos Album for Tech Freak release)!

As most of you who have worked with me regularly (and/or partied at nights we've put together or played at) already know, I really appreciate all the support and work you have all put into keeping this scene afloat and I know you guys don't get the looove you deserve sometimes..so thank you from the bottom of my dark heart. Just personally, I've had a blast at every date I've played at...

Have a great weekend all and catch up with you all very soon!! Anything you need to know, please don't hesitate to ask!

XXX
Robyn

SKYNET: Mr Skynet will be touching down in UK/Europe from Feb 24th - March 20th for any dates in these territories! His new tunes (Catherine Wheel, Broken Law - my personal faves) are absolutely smashing! I fully recomend picking up on this guy (as I plan to do for Therapy! LOL) while he's in the vicinity as he now lives in US and doesn't come over this side of the pond too often!

EVOL INTENT: Last tour these guys did was amazing! They played for us at Therapy London and Bristol, and destroyed the crowds at both! Anger is now taking bookings for early April. They are already lined up to play Hardware and I can't even begin to go into all the tracks they have been churning out that have dancefloors frothing at the mouth!

VIOLENCE ALBUM TOUR (in conjunction with Timeless): Dates for Hive + Keaton are now being booked for the 1st two weeks of April 2005! Hive alone was an absolute sellout last two tours in a row, so get in there early!!! I will have more info on the infamous upcoming Violence album for you all shortly..but I, personally, am very very excited to have these guys over again!!

Anger has also proudly taken on NIGHTBREED and SKITTY as part of the Anger Family! For bookings, please enquire via email.
Robyn@AngerUK ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Sponsored Links
Alt 17.01.2005, 20:20   #2
caress173
Platinum Head

Benutzerbild von caress173

Zitat:
Zitat von Robyn@AngerUK

VIOLENCE ALBUM TOUR (in conjunction with Timeless): Dates for Hive + Keaton are now being booked for the 1st two weeks of April 2005! Hive alone was an absolute sellout last two tours in a row, so get in there early!!! I will have more info on the infamous upcoming Violence album for you all shortly..but I, personally, am very very excited to have these guys over again!!
buchen marsch marsch !!
Alt 17.01.2005, 20:25   #3
Cameron
Gold Head

oh bitte book ma einer Evol Intent...
die hamms mir im mom so dermaßen angetan

ich bezahl auch 20€ eintritt wenns sein muss!!!

Cameron ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.01.2005, 20:47   #4
DJSICKHEAD
Diamond Head

Benutzerbild von DJSICKHEAD

Zitat:
Zitat von Cameron
oh bitte book ma einer Evol Intent...
die hamms mir im mom so dermaßen angetan

ich bezahl auch 20€ eintritt wenns sein muss!!!
Cameron
Raw Junglist

na wie soll man das verstehen 666 = evol intent? her mit

Radioshow- "Massive Drums"- Querfunk 104,8 http://www.querfunk.de/live.html

Ringe Raja Rec. Release #26 out now 4 free !!! --> http://ringerajarec.nsf-music.com/releases.html
DJSICKHEAD ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.01.2005, 20:54   #5
htk
Platinum Head

der war net schlecht!

krasses timing...
htk ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.01.2005, 20:56   #6
Cameron
Gold Head

noch ein punkt mehr der dafür spricht...

btw...plz tell me more about the Fatih in Chaos Album

Cameron ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.01.2005, 21:51   #7
Robyn@AngerUK
Junior Head

hee heee heee...well it's being worked on right now (hello my fabulous studio tan...sexy I tell ya) and well, you know it ain't gonna be soft LOL but trying some new things (i'm a classically trained pianist so trying to put that to some use), maybe a nasty cover of something hard and industrial (if you guess what it is will get a french kiss LOL) and some tried and tested things and will be giving more info closer to an idea of release....but so far, so very good

The Suffering will be on it (myself and BKey) so that gives an idea of what we're working with here... a few vocal things and a few straight up production menaces...concept album if you will...food for thought and music to either make mad monkey love to or break shit to hahhaha or both at same time you saucy fuckers
Robyn@AngerUK ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.01.2005, 21:59   #8
Silent Darkness

Gimme Mr.Skynet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith in Chaos may be booked in Mainz @ KUZ for da Dark Awakening (Goth Stylez) N-Joy!

Ansonsten pflicht ich Cameron bei! Evol...

Kheops
Antwort

Lesezeichen