Future Forum - Germany's discussion board for Drum & Bass and urban music  

Zurück   Future Forum > Sonstiges > Sonstiges, offtopic...

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 06.01.2006, 19:42   #1
Herb
Platinum Head

my complaint about the future forum

My complaint about the Future-Forum

My religion has taught me not to be afraid to call someone wrong when it does something, says something, stands for something, or engages in something that violates the values in which I believe. I will start this discussion by arguing that my earnest denunciation of the Future-Forum's criticisms must have failed to register with it as being legitimate sentiment. Then, I will present evidence that it teaches workshops on phallocentrism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. The Future-Forum's supporters consider its reports a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of diabolism.

The Future-Forum holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who bask in the patronizing shine of frotteurism. I try never to argue with the Future-Forum, because it's clear it's not susceptible to reason. I do not wish to evaluate solecism here, though I insist that I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how once you understand the Future-Forum's ventures, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting the Future-Forum parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire. On the issue of fogyism, the Future-Forum is wrong again. Sure, unravelling the Gordian Knot that is the Future-Forum is not difficult when you realize the multifaceted nature of the Future-Forum and its acolytes. But opportunism is the leitmotif of its sound bites. But that's not all: I recently heard it tell a bunch of people that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that it should be even slightly inconvenienced. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

The Future-Forum has spent untold hours trying to direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life. During that time, did it ever once occur to it that it evinces a bulldog-like instinct for going after the jugular of its intended victims? I'll tell you the answer in a moment. But first, let me just say that it says that its way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! As the oft-repeated saying goes, "One loses count of the number of times the Future-Forum has tried to capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities". The importance of that saying is that it reminds us that it claims to be supportive of my plan to encourage our spirits to soar. Don't trust it, though; it's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, it'll let ethically bankrupt buggers serve as our overlords. Not only that, but if the Future-Forum were to use more accessible language, then a larger number of people would be able to understand what it's saying. The downside for the Future-Forum, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of its shenanigans, one is promptly condemned as foul-mouthed, detestable, libidinous, or whatever epithet it deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. In light of my stance on this issue, the irony is that the Future-Forum's most xenophobic slurs are also its most bleeding-heart. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent." This is equivalent to saying that the Future-Forum has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that it is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens reveal the nature and activity of the Future-Forum's compeers, who are legion, and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. Responsible citizens decidedly do not contravene decency.

For all intents and purposes, I am not fooled by the Future-Forum's lazy and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that the Future-Forum sometimes uses the word "chromatographic" when describing its crotchets. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response. The Future-Forum's dream is to rule the world, or failing that, annihilate it. How does the Future-Forum deal with this fascinating piece of information? It completely ignores it.

I do not wish to endorse nativism, but rather to illustrate that any rational argument must acknowledge this. The Future-Forum's impractical perversions, naturally, do not. Make no mistake about it, the Future-Forum cannot tolerate the world as it is. It needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, the Future-Forum is extremely insecure. In fact, let's see what my Insecure-O-Meter has to say about it. Whoa! The needle is off the scale! It's a good thing I checked, because documents written by the Future-Forum's apostles typically include the line, "We should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as the Future-Forum", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that every time the Future-Forum tells its toadies that laws are meant to be broken, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question.

I, speaking as someone who is not an unconscionable, disagreeable fugitive, cannot compromise with the Future-Forum; it is without principles. I cannot reason with it; it is without reason. But I can warn it, and with a warning it must unmistakably take to heart: A central point of the Future-Forum's belief systems is the notion that the Future-Forum's activities are on the up-and-up. Perhaps it should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that its pretentious mottos can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having an organization consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance. The Future-Forum is a small dollop of pond scum masquerading as an organization. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, it's time for the Future-Forum to get back on the reality bus. That's clear. But one of the Future-Forum's legatees once said, "The Future-Forum has the authority to issue licenses for practicing cameralism." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did the Future-Forum's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Is it really the Future-Forum's impression that it never engages in otiose, voluble, or obtuse politics?" To ask that question another way, how can it eavesdrop on all sorts of private conversations and then turn around and shed tears for those who got hurt as a result? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is really not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that the Future-Forum is a shoo-in for this year's awarding of "most stubborn use of sexism". I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that the Future-Forum likes to attack everyone else's beliefs. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, the Future-Forum and its grunts will run for cover, like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must defy the international enslavement of entire peoples.

If the Future-Forum continues to champion censorship in the name of free speech, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. I know very few irascible vagrants personally, but I know them well enough to surmise that the Future-Forum managed to convince a bunch of the most unruly smut peddlers you'll ever see to help it lead us into an age of shoddiness -- shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people. What was the quid pro quo there? As you no doubt realize, that's a particulary timely question. In fact, just half an hour ago, I heard someone express the opinion that fastidious flakes, more than any other segment of the population, like to set the hoops through which we all must jump. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that we could opt to sit back and let it make bribery legal and part of business as usual. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. Even people who consider themselves demonic finks generally agree that the Future-Forum sometimes has trouble convincing people that at birth, every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. When it has such trouble, it usually trots out a few unscrupulous, narrow-minded survivalists to constate authoritatively that it's okay to make bigotry respectable. Whether or not that trick of its works, it's still the case that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, don't need to tell you that it is undeniably not the intention of Heaven to let the Future-Forum substitute rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that it has the nerve to call those of us who go placidly amid the noise and haste "conspiracy theorists". No, we're "conspiracy revealers" because we reveal that the Future-Forum is not just disorganized. It is unbelievably, astronomically disorganized. I hope I don't need to remind you that evidence exists to suggest that one could write several books on the subject of how the Future-Forum should think for itself, but it's still true, and we must do something about it. I heard through the grapevine that I am not complaining about that. Whether or not this rumor is true, if it wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults.

Although the Future-Forum babbles on and on about adversarialism, it has no more conception of it than any other fatuous desperado. These issues are actually political issues. I state these facts only to give a bit of personal background as to why the Future-Forum is out to terrorize our youngsters. And when we play its game, we become accomplices. The Future-Forum hates it when you say that it has a long, militarism-infested history of attempts to criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle. It really hates it when you say that. Try saying that to it sometime, if you have a thick skin and don't mind having it shriek insults at you.

To those readers who believe that the Future-Forum can undermine the foundations of society until a single thrust suffices to make the entire edifice collapse and get away with it, you have not been paying attention. Not that I ever believed the Future-Forum's lies, but at least before they had some kind of internal consistency -- a logic, albeit twisted, that invited refutation. But now, it seems it is desperately flailing about for any pretext, no matter how ludicrous or slight, to interfere with the most important principles of democracy.

Although the Future-Forum is only one turd floating in the moral cesspool that our society has become, it somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (it is a perpetual victim of injustice), distortions (black is white and night is day), and misplaced idealism (the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "anthropomorphotheist". The Future-Forum says it is within its legal right to cast ordinary consumption and investment decisions in the light of high religious purpose. Whether or not it indeed has such a right, I, for one, have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which violent wonks like the Future-Forum are absolutely absent. The other road leads into the darkness of incendiarism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? The only clear answer to emerge from the conflicting, contradictory stances that the Future-Forum and its proxies take is that the Future-Forum is missing not only the point, but also the whole paradigm shift and huge sociological implications. Even if the Future-Forum is not conscious of the inner reason for its outbursts, it and its co-conspirators pay little or no attention to the negative impact that absolutism will have on our daily lives. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. It distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain its current opinions. I indisputably hate having to keep reminding everybody of this, but factionalism doesn't work. So why does the Future-Forum cling to it? The answer is obvious if you understand that it would be charitable of me not to mention that there is reason to fear that improvident carpetbaggers will convince people that their peers are already riding the the Future-Forum bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too, faster than you can say "superincomprehensibleness". Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity, so I will instead maintain that when I hear it say that the average working-class person can't see through its chicanery, I have to wonder about it. Is it entirely nerdy? Is it simply being pestiferous? Or is it merely embracing a delusion in which it must believe in order to continue believing in itself? In other words, is there anything that the Future-Forum can't make its spokesmen believe? That's the question that perplexes me the most, because when a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, the Future-Forum is drunk with power, which is why we must help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by it and its confreres. So, sorry for being so long-winded in this letter, but conversations with the Future-Forum are no more intellectual than a game of darts at the local pub.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
Herb ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Sponsored Links
Alt 06.01.2006, 19:44   #2
Herb
Platinum Head

Zitat:
So, sorry for being so long-winded in this letter, but conversations with the Future-Forum are no more intellectual than a game of darts at the local pub.
das wollte ich schon immer mal loswerden
Alt 06.01.2006, 19:49   #3
Steppsen
Forum Freak

Benutzerbild von Steppsen

sdchte jetzt das is rené neuester post auf doa...
Alt 06.01.2006, 21:47   #4
Herb
Platinum Head

ach kommt mein complaint im DOA forum hat schon 43 replies
hier nur 2
Alt 06.01.2006, 22:04   #5
niklas
Platinum Head

Benutzerbild von niklas

lustig wie der genxist den einen abschnitt gelobt hat
niklas ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.01.2006, 00:26   #6
Kim
Platinum Head

first.
Kim ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.01.2006, 00:30   #7
Herb
Platinum Head

Zitat:
Zitat von Kim
first.
too late
Alt 07.01.2006, 00:43   #8
Kim
Platinum Head

first.
Alt 07.01.2006, 23:50   #9
MC Sinista
Platinum Head

Benutzerbild von MC Sinista

i was here
Alt 07.01.2006, 23:59   #10
niklas
Platinum Head

Benutzerbild von niklas

fake.
Alt 08.01.2006, 00:08   #11
heutehier
Silver Head

@herb:

alter ich versteh dich net, wenn du hier so angepisst bist dann guck, dass du land gewinnst und verschwende nicht hier deine zeit!

wenn du meinst, die welt verändern zu müssen, dann drück dich net im interner rum, sondern geh raus in die in die richtige welt und lass dir dort die eier massieren.. Hier wird sich nix ändern und schon gar nicht durch so einen post.. bei aller liebe!
Alt 08.01.2006, 00:17   #12
niklas
Platinum Head

Benutzerbild von niklas

haha

erst lesen und dann posten!
Alt 08.01.2006, 00:32   #13
heutehier
Silver Head

..ich hab´s gelesen, sogar zweimal, hab mir tatsächlich die mühe gemacht, mal im ernst, wer liest denn sowas..
auch wenn der beitrag gut gemeint war, so wird das nix!

hier geht´s um musik, oder um politik, oder busfahrer oder was weiß ich was...
Alt 08.01.2006, 01:00   #14
Kim
Platinum Head

second.
Alt 08.01.2006, 01:10   #15
netking
Platinum Head

need pussy for sex, plskthxbye.

öhm?
netking ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 08.01.2006, 01:38   #16
niklas
Platinum Head

Benutzerbild von niklas

Zitat:
Zitat von heutehier
..ich hab´s gelesen, sogar zweimal, hab mir tatsächlich die mühe gemacht, mal im ernst, wer liest denn sowas..
auch wenn der beitrag gut gemeint war, so wird das nix!

hier geht´s um musik, oder um politik, oder busfahrer oder was weiß ich was...
lol

1.beachte in zukunft smileys, sie könnten den kontext eines beitrages leicht verändern
2.klick auf links, insofern diese dazugepostet werden

und letztendlich......

3.versinke im erdboden

(bin anfangs allerdingsa uch reingefallen, aber nur auf doa, warum sollte er so nen schmarrn in nem deutschen forum auf englisch posten?)
Alt 08.01.2006, 21:33   #17
Herb
Platinum Head

ich lach mich tot
Alt 08.01.2006, 21:42   #18
Herb
Platinum Head

Zitat:
Zitat von heutehier
@herb:

alter ich versteh dich net, wenn du hier so angepisst bist dann guck, dass du land gewinnst und verschwende nicht hier deine zeit!

wenn du meinst, die welt verändern zu müssen, dann drück dich net im interner rum, sondern geh raus in die in die richtige welt und lass dir dort die eier massieren.. Hier wird sich nix ändern und schon gar nicht durch so einen post.. bei aller liebe!
ich lach immer noch
wenn du es wirklich 2 mal gelesen hast dann kannst du aber net sehr gut englisch weil schon nach dem 1sten paragraph wär mir klar das es ein fake sein muss

hab den link von nem andren forum, da hab ich nach dem 2ten satz gemerkt das es nicht von dem gewesen sein kann der es gepostet hatte

another interesting read:
http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=1
Alt 09.01.2006, 08:50   #19
HTC.L
Senior Head

wollte ich nur mal so anmerken

HTC.L ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.01.2006, 09:06   #20
geazy
Gold Head

Benutzerbild von geazy

muhahahaha

es tut NIVEA als beim ersten mal!
geazy ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.01.2006, 09:43   #21
phader
Hardcore Head

Benutzerbild von phader

Zitat:
Zitat von heutehier
ja, aber echt. wer liest denn sowas?
phader ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.01.2006, 10:20   #22
Steppsen
Forum Freak

Benutzerbild von Steppsen

täuschend echt...echt jetzt...

Lesezeichen