Future Forum - Germany's discussion board for Drum & Bass and urban music  

Zurück   Future Forum > The Drum'n'Bass Scene > Was geht in der Szene?

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 31.10.2018, 19:40   #1
eichhörnchen
Diamond Head

Benutzerbild von eichhörnchen

Danke, Mathis!

Für unglaubliche Momente mit unglaublich freiem Herzen!

Du warst der Koboldsuperbesieger

*Eichhörnchen*

Quelle:

"Dear Friends,
There has been an increased amount of confusion lately about my departure from drum & bass and final panacea d’n'b dj-sets.
I'd like to address that below.

I have been a fixture in the scene since my debut record on positionchrome in 1997, my unconventional style and approach throughout the years always felt more of a benefit, rather than a disadvantage.

Same goes for my dj-sets that incorporated more than one genre, but instead focused on energy and diversity.
My dj-schedule has brought me to places I would have never dreamed of, had me play to enthusiastic audiences and, at times, affected my personal life and health by the sheer number and logistical challenges.

Some of you might know that I have always been a multi-genre musician, with my early career in classical music, my ambient project and records like the Hanayo LP and my work for the Deutsche Oper Berlin.

Early this year I released my first techno record as The Panacea on Adam X's legendary Sonic Groove label, a chance I, again, would never dreamed possible. My New Frames project with David Frisch, long-time friend and collaborator, has recently released a record on R - Label Group, owned by Kobosil, one of my favorite techno djs. Lastly, the CONTINUUM SERIES 1991-1998 label I run with David has released 3 records and is about to release a mixtape with good friend Gabber Eleganza.

Apart from parenting, these new ventures don’t allow me to concentrate on d’n'b the way I deem necessary to guarantee my artistic integrity.

A few final drum & bass shows in Belgium, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Hungary have been confirmed, and I am looking forward to meet you there.

From now on The Panacea Official, New Frames and CONTINUUM SERIES 1991-1998 will be exclusively represented by PullProxy.

This is not a byebye but a start of something different and new. I am excited about that!
Best, Mathis"

Facebook

*Stell dich an den Abgrund der Hölle und tanze zur Musik der Sterne* (walter moers)
eichhörnchen ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Sponsored Links
Antwort

Lesezeichen